Michael L. Green, 20, of Hudson, was arrested about 11:18 p.m. on Sunday, July 5, and charged with driving while ability impaired by drugs, a misdemeanor, according to state police at Catskill. Green was issued an appearance ticket on state Route 23, police said.• Drugs:
Timothy R. Minton, 43, of Woodbourne, was charged Sunday, July 5, at about 4 p.m. with manufacturing drug-elated paraphernalia, criminal possession of a controlled substance and aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, misdemeanors, accor...ing to state police at Coxsackie. He was issued an appearance ticket on state Route 9W in Catskill, police said.
• Drugs: Michael Paul, 40, of Catskill, was charged Monday, July 6, with criminal possession of a controlled substance, a felony, and aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, a misdemeanor, according to state police at Coxsackie. Paul was arrested on West Bridge Road in Catskill at about 2:12 a.m. and issued an appearance ticket, police said.
• DWI: Jayson W. Stroud, 45, of Coxsackie, was charged Sunday, July 5, at about 7:37 p.m. with driving while intoxicated and aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, misdemeanors, according to state police at Coxsackie. He was issued an appearance ticket in the Whitebeck Street parking lot in Coxsackie, police said.
• DWI: Mark F. Civitarese, 22, of Cedar Street, Saugerties, was charged Sunday, July 5, with driving while intoxicated, a felony, according to the Saugerties Police Department. The suspect was arrested on Churchland Road in Saugerties, police said. At about midnight, police went the Town of Saugerties Highway Department at 25 Churchland Road for a report of an intoxicated person. Officers found Civitarese sitting in the driver’s seat of a running motor vehicle, sleeping, police said. Following an investigation, Civitarese was arrested, police said. Civitarese was arraigned in Saugerties Town Court and was released without bail. He is scheduled to appear in Saugerties Town Court on Aug. 19, police said.
• DWI: Melissa S. Potolsky, 36, of Pittsfield, Mass., was charged on Saturday, July 4, with driving while intoxicated, a misdemeanor, according to the Saugerties Police Department. She was arrested on state Route 32 in Saugerties at about 6:27 p.m., police said. Potolsky is scheduled to appear in the Saugerties Town Coourt in August, police said.
• Endangering: Robert J. Halstein Jr., 23, of 92 Eastern Parkway, Saugerties, was charged Friday with criminal obstruction of breathing; two counts of endangering the welfare of a child, and one count of harassment, a violation, according to the Saugerties Police Department. On Friday, police initiated an investigation into a reported domestic dispute that occurred on Friday, June 26, 2020 involving Halstein, police said. During the course of a physical altercation, the victim reported that Halstein placed both hands around her neck and applied pressure to the point of obstructing the victim’s ability to breathe, police said. The victim’s two infants were present in the same room during the altercation, police said. Halstein was arraigned in the town of Ulster and released without bail after the court issued an order of protection on behalf of the victim, police said.
Read the full story